Friday, January 5, 2007

In The Beginning...

This blog is not committed to gossip, or the daily ridicule of celebrities. But is instead a place for me and you to share are daily experiences walking with Christ, our Daily Bread. Post what you will from inspiring stories of faith to prayer request. I will be posting both along with insights into the Scripture and Christian living, but always keep in mind not to take my word as final for as Christians we know that the final word comes from the Lord. So some things I say might be wrong and I am willing to learn from any who have corrections or further insights. I'll post about events, such as concerts and conferences I attend and rave about the awesome time I had there.
In the begining there was Daily Bread... and it was good(hopefully).

P.S. This blog is the product of a class project and thus I am required to link to my other classmates, some of witch have blogs that don't relate or even go against this blog.

No comments: