Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Heartbreak for Newsboys Fans


As some of you may known the Newsboys have been the foundation for Christian rock as we know it. And sadly we have recently learned that Phil Joel has steped out of the spotlight to spend more time with his family and his projects. But it is sad that we have lost are beloved bass player and saprano. As i write this and listen to "Entertaining Angels" in the background I find it hard to fight back the tears and the feeling of greif. The Newsboys was the first band I got into when I became a Christian, and they served as kind of a gateway band, after the Newsboys I was hooked. I don't know about you but when I hear "Newsboys" Peter Furler and Phil Joel pop into my mind and now we are down a man. One thing is for sure it will be hard to replace Phil Joel.

2 comments:

nostradomas said...

I can't imagine your greif...but good news still lurks in the future. I saved a bunch on money on my car insurance with ALLSTATE..LOL. Please....ok. But seriesly it IS hard to lose somthing you came to associate or base your life upon break up.

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your quotidienbread.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George